PROVIDING ESTATE PLANNING, ESTATE ADMINISTRATION, AND ELDER LAW SERVICES IN NEW JERSEY & FLORIDA
Barry M. Benson, Esq. is ready to serve you!
AT OUR OFFICE, LEGAL MATTERS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE OVERWHELMING!
Barry annually prepares wills, trusts, and other documents related to wealth transfer and surrogate decision making, including Durable General Powers of Attorney, Advance Directives for Health Care, and Advance Directives for Mental Health Care. Barry counsels clients on long term care planning, including eligibility for Medicaid and applying for Medicaid benefits. Barry also assists clients in connection with Special Needs Trust planning for disabled or incapacitated family members.
Barry M. Benson, Esq. represents various family members in guardianship proceedings. He also assists clients in analyzing employment and employment termination contracts; as well as in making employee benefit/retirement decisions. Barry also represents beneficiaries and fiduciaries in probate litigation matters involving settlement of estates and trusts.
LEGAL SERVICES OFFERED AT BARRY M. BENSON, ESQ. INCLUDE
- Preparation of Wills and Trusts
- Estate planning and administration
- Elder law and guardianship
- Long-term care and Medicaid planning
- Probate and taxation
- Trust and estate litigation
- Charitable planning
- Special Needs Trust Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Durable General Powers of Attorney
- Advanced Directives for Health Care and Advanced Directives for Mental Health Care
- Preparation of Federal Estate Tax Returns
- Preparation of NJ Transfer Inheritance Tax Returns
- Preparation of Fiduciary Income Tax Returns (State and Federal)
- Business Succession Planning
CALL BARRY M. BENSON, ESQ. TODAY TO SCEHDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT (908) 359-8000